Fulfillment warehouses obtain shipping requests in a variety of manners including web-based application, by customer invoices, a spreadsheet e-mailed directly to the warehouse, or a more robust EDI interchange directed to high volume users.
When an e-commerce business first begins, or later when it outgrows the start-up facility or when time constraints limit your ability to effectively meet shipping requests, it may be time to utilize Danco Packaging Products logistics fulfillment center for outsourced order fulfillment.
Advantages to Outsourced Order Fulfillment:
- Inventory is stored offsite thus freeing up fixed overhead costs
- On-line visibility of inventoried goods
- Management of outbound orders fulfilled and shipment accountability
- Return processing and documentation
- Reduction in daily responsibilities related to the order fulfillment process
The Danco Packaging Products Packaging & Fulfillment philosophy is to continue to add value to our clients distribution stream. In May of 2006, Danco Packaging Products Packaging & Fulfillment began offering local and regional transportation coordination.