Custom Printed Merchandise Bags Now Available!Danco Packaging Products offers three options for customizing bags:
In-line Flexo Printing
Our bags are made from rolls of paper. The first customizing method has a 5,000 minimum per item and involves printing of the paper prior to folding into a bag, "in-line", on a three color press that is an integral part of the bag machine. Up to full coverage printing and bag making are executed in an automated, machine controlled process on 100% Recycled Natural Kraft, 100% Recycled TULSAKRAFT Versa and White Kraft papers.
Post Printing & Hot Stamping
The second and third methods are post converted in a manual process, with the logo applied to the paper after it has been folded into a bag. Post printing and hot stamping have obvious restrictions, including coverage area, panels that can be printed cost effectively or at all, numbers of colors and registration between them and extremely limited photo or screen tone capability. Nevertheless, post printing and hot stamping, most commonly one color one side, are excellent alternatives for minimum quantity customized handle bags - as few as two cases - and never a lot charge. Below we provide a list of each bag size available for post printing and hot stamping and the area available for printing on each bag.
|Stock bags can be customized in this economical, short run post converting method. One color/one side merchandise bags and flat handle sack are shown above. Natural Kraft merchandise bags 70% post consumer.||Stock bags can also be custom hot stamped. Bags above are, from left to right, Hunter Green Natural Kraft Tint, Black Natural Kraft Tint and Navy Blue Natural Kraft Tint. The Black bag is hot stamped two colors - gold and white.|
|Handle Bags||Max Post Print
Hot Stamp Area
|Handle Bags continued||Max Post Print
Hot Stamp Area
|5.5 x 3.25 x 8.375*||4 x 3.75||18 x 7 x 18||15 x 11|
|5.5 x 3.25 x 13||4 x 6||12 x 7 x 12||9 x 6|
|8 x 4.75 x 10.25||6 x 5||12 x 7 x 15.75||9 x 9|
|10 x 5 x 10||8 x 5|
|10 x 5 x 13||8 x 7||Merchandise Bags|
|13 x 6 x 16||10 x 10||6.25 x 9.25||4 x 6|
|13 x 7 x 13||10 x 6||8.5 x 11||6 x 8|
|13 x 7 x 17||10 x 11||12 x 15||10 x 11|
|14.5 x 9 x 16.25||10 x 10||10 x 2 x 15||7 x 11|
|16 x 6 x 12||13 x 6||12 x 2.75 x 18||8.5 x 11|
|16 x 6 x 16||13 x 10||14 x 3 x 21||10.5 x 11|
|16 x 6 x 19||13 x 11||16 x 3.75 x 24||12 x 11|
* Print only available on one side.
Available Stock Foils And Inks on White Kraft and Natural Kraft Bags
Sample Natural Kraft Tints and Versatripe Bags with Foil Stamping
- Post printing with ink is most appropriate for White Kraft and Natural Kraft bags.
- PMS colors on white paper are not reformulated for Natural Kraft, VERSAStripe or Natural Kraft Tints.
- Best results on VERSAStripe and Natural Kraft Tints are achieved with foil stamping. Foils have greater opacity to cover VERSAStripe and Natural Kraft Tints than water based post printing inks, allowing brand statement to be as prominent as possible.
- Process color catalog printing has its limitations. Foil swatches created with digital techniques to represent Matte Metallic, Pigment and Metallic finishes and colors that can not be photographed without glare. PMS ink colors are digital CMYK. See a solid swatch PMS book for reference. We print solid PMS inks. This selection tool is to help Customers narrow down best choices. Not exact matches but close reference points.
All paper shopping bags are manufactured using FSC Certified papers. FSC Certification ensures that no old growth forest products were used in the production of our products and that the stated Post Consumer recycle content has been verified. Paper by its very nature is compostable in the number of commercial composting facilities.
Each grade of paper by us has the recycled content and FSC Certification clearly marked on the bottom of the bag.
Our Natural Kraft paper is 100% recycled with at least 95% Post consumer fiber and is both recyclable and compostable.
Our White Kraft paper contains no post consumer materials and contains only 10% post industrial fiber.
If you're looking for a white printing surface but want a 100% recycled bag which contains at least 86% Post Consumer Content, we recommend our exclusive Versa Paper. This paper is white on one side, natural Kraft on the other and exceeds the requirements of all municipal legislation aimed at protecting the environment.